*/ To The Finish Line: Food

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Food

Jenni tells me I'm obsessed about food. It's not about food to me, it's about energy. It would seem to me she's in a race of sorts, which is something I can relate to. And when I'm racing, I need energy.

When Derek was born, before we left for the hospital, I insisted we make a sandwich for Jenni to eat on the way since she probably would not be able to eat once we got there and I knew she'd need her energy. Of course, I made one for me, too :-)

She had her typical toast with peanut butter this morning, which she ate most of, although her nervous tummy did not feel hungry. I just tried to get her a snack, but the nurse said, sorry, no food until after delivery.

Good thing she had that toast ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment