*/ To The Finish Line: 2011 Cascade Crest 100 "Video Race Report"

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

2011 Cascade Crest 100 "Video Race Report"

Here's the video I compiled while running Cascade Crest 100.  The rewards for the numerous challenging climbs were the fabulous views of the Cascades.  This was my kind of course, and I feel blessed to have had the opportunity to experience it.

If Cascade Crest is a race that intrigues you, then you may find this enlightening.

Enjoy!


2011 Cascade Crest 100 Mile Endurance Run from Steve Emmert on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the finish! I definitely want to run on the Pacific Coast Trail, but I'm not sure about doing it at night and for time any more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Steve. The PCT isn't going anywhere. Pack some stuff, head west, and hit the trail! It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the video. I'm doing CC this year (2012), so it was extra interesting. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete