*/ To The Finish Line: IMWI 2007 - Video "Snipet"

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

IMWI 2007 - Video "Snipet"

Well, Ironman #6 has been conquered! I'm hoping to find the time to put a full race report here once I, (a) find enough time, and (b) actually figure out how to do this blogging thing. For now, I grabbed some of the video Jenni was able to capture. Kind of hard to compress a 12 hour Ironman into 3.5 minutes, but here we go....



Thank you so much to everyone for coming out to support me, or keeping me in your thoughts while tracking my progress online. I would find it much harder to keep pushing on without the support of my loved ones.

I'll let you know when I get a chance to write a full report and share some pictures and thoughts here.

Thank you!

-Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment